If you are Veteran and have at least a 500+ credit score, we can get you into a home. This zero-down loan is the go-to-loan for all Veterans because it allows for; no private mortgage insurance, using BAH for qualifications, property tax exemptions for disabled Veterans and more. To find out more about how to access your VA Loan, check out our blog post Top reasons you should use your VA Home Loan!
Benefits for VA loan:
- 0% Down on VA Loan
- NO Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on VA Loan
- Competitive Interest Rates on VA Loan
- Easier to Qualify on VA Loan
VA Loan Qualifications:
- You have served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime,OR
- You have served 181 days of active service during peacetime,OR
- You have more than 6 years of service in the National Guard or Reserves,OR
- You are the spouse of a service member who has died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related disability.
If you can check one of these boxes off, you can qualify for a VA Loan.